Citizenship by Investment Malta
The Republic of Malta stands out like diamonds in the Mediterranean. With bright sunshine, clear water, red sandy beaches and the unique underwater scenery, Malta is one of the most famous and beautiful tourist destinations in the world delivering you the opportunity to enjoy a cozy life amongst blooming flowers throughout year, with evergreen plants, and gentle sea breezes that freshen the air. Possessing the membership to the European Union, Eurozone, Schengen Area, the British Commonwealth, Malta enjoys the benefits of international cooperation. With the benefit of an English teaching environment, as well as close ties with British and American colleges and universities, Malta is proud to provide excellent education to students who wish to achieve academic excellence and gain an international mindset. Studying in Malta gives the students easy access to the elite universities. In the meantime, with her long history of the health service since 1372 and her continuing effort in health care improvement, Malta is ranked fifth by WHO’ s Measuring Overall Health System Performance among 191 Countries. Respect is given to the medical staffs, and the local hospitals provide high quality service in the finest of facilities. The sound economic environment and the perfected facilities ensure you ahigh quality life.
- Required investment in a form to be determined by IMA, having an initial value of €700,000 which must be held for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Possess the title to property, valued at no less than €700,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta and €700,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta, for a minimum period of 5 years. Lease a residential property with a minimum annual rental value of €16,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta or €12,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old, and provide supporting evidence of a secured annual income of at least €600,000 or in possession of fixed assets of not less than €750,000 .
- Qualifying property (owned or rented) for 5 years.
- Qualifying investment (government bond) for 5 years.
- Certificate of no criminal history.
- Pass the due diligence.
- Purchase of medical insurance, (with a minimum coverage of €30,000 that is valid throughout the EU)
- Applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
Minor children, single and financially dependent children from 18 to 26 years of age; Spouse; parents and grandparents of main applicant and spouse who are financially dependent on the main applicant.
Advantages of the Project
- No language, education or business background requirements.
- Less investment, more economical: only €250,000 to get the right of residence.
- Time-saving application: duration of the application process is only 3-6 months.
- Having the right of residence for the whole family: With one main applicant, immigration permits are granted to the whole family, up to four generations.
- No residency requirements: enter only once during the application.
- No risks: “A” level national bonds.
- Travel to Schengen Countries freely: member of the EU, Schengen, the British Commonwealth, and the Eurozone.
- Global tax avoidance.